The CS&L function ensures the integration of all key business processes from supplier to customers, providing products, services and information that add value for customers and stakeholders. The function manages sourcing, procurement, manufacturing, supply chain (warehousing, logistics and distribution) and planning processes and ensures optimal alignment between demand and supply at a global scale, taking into account efficiency, required flexibility, security of supply and considering costs, working capital, quality levels, service levels, company and society values.
The Customer Service & Logistics Support will help the CS&L function in the following activities
- LSP: Monthly meeting to review KPI’s and service level. This to define and follow-up actions to improve
- Ensure the accuracy of Warehousing & Distribution data: volumes, costs, accrual vs invoice, KPI management.
- Order Processing: Maximizes customer service level by processing all customer orders in such a way to eliminate any errors in order.
- Stock Data: Gather data from Demand Planning and provide information on stock issues in such a way that efficient communication is relayed to all customers and internally to sales in order to maintain excellent customer relationships.
- Administration: Administer customer account data. Update master data as appropriate, ensuring accurate specific information. Provide on-going support as requested by team leader or manager.
- Evaluate external customer satisfaction, define and implement improvement activities based on these results.